SideBar

Recent Posts

Archieves

  • June 2008
  • Friday, June 20, 2008

    Welcome To My New Blog

    Hi

    I have decided to create a new blog because I like it clean. Don't misinterpret it, if you don't know what I mean, then don't bother to make an assumption.

    So anyway, a new introduction.

    I am a webmaster, hoping to get my own domain soon. I love to make websites. Currently, I am learning php scripts by myself. They are pretty interesting. I don't really like to do all these games for like every day but I have to, because I need to practice them. It's related to my poly course.

    I am going to blog again because I really find my English getting bad. I have to practice alright.

    Special thanks,
    Halim

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

    Adsense Templates